Last updated by UENI on 21st May 2020
Go to Theme > Modules > New Arrivals 1 in the Menu.
In the field of New Arrivals, you have some customization options such as title, price display, comparison with other products, the order of presentation etc.
- If you want to change the text that appears next to the New Arrivals field, add the desired text in Module Description
- If you want to change the Red Button Hot Products, you can do it by going to Catalog Settings > Tab – 0 > Tab Title and re-write the Title to your like. E.g “New!” or “Arrivals”.
- If you want to hide prices in New Arrivals, turn off the Show Price button in Catalog Settings
- If you want to change the way products appear in New Arrivals, go to Product Settings and choose from: Specified, By Category or Special Types
- In Specified you must enter the name of each product you want to include in Best Sellers
- In By Category you will select the existing category and the products that belong to it will be displayed
- Finally, in Special Types you can choose between:
- Most Viewed (the products most visited by your customers will be presented)
- Best Seller (the products that sell most will be presented),
- Special (?),
- Latest (the most recent products that arrived at your store will be displayed) or
- Random (which will present products at random)